Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank You And Goodbye


Dear Laney,

Tyrone and I got up early this morning and walked down to the beach with Will and Lindsay. It's pretty rare to see a moose on a beach, but this whole week has been all about getting Tyrone out of his natural habitat. I think he's going to miss California, but he can't wait to see you.



Tyrone and I want to be sure to thank Brian and Karen and Stephenson and Will and Lindsay for letting us stay with them and for all the great dinners. We want to thank Ben and Zoe (the dogs) for not eating Tyrone. We want to thank Stu for dancing in his underwear so I could film it and make the money that will pay for your day care. We want to thank Andre the Brazilian underwear model for showing us what 0% body fat looks like. We want to thank Wilshire Blvd for being so ridiculously traffic-clogged that it reminded me why I wanted to leave LA in the first place, and we want to thank all of my friends for reminding me why it was so hard to actually do it.


Love you all,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment