Friday, March 18, 2011

Tyrone Does L.A. - Part II


Dear Laney,

On Wednesday, Tyrone woke up from his slumber party with Brian's dog Ben and was ready to face the day. In fact, he was so excited to be in Hollywood that he got up extra early to watch the sun rise.



After a tough day with me on set, Tyrone stopped by my friend Stacie's edit bay at Extreme Makeover and made some changes to the latest show. He got a little heavy-handed with the music cues, but I think he improved the episode overall.


After helping me wrap up my projects, Tyrone was treated to a St Patrick's day dinner by Will and Lindsay.


Even with Will's bad influence, Tyrone was mostly well-behaved...but note that I did have to carry him home.


I'm off to pack for the flight home - can't wait to see you in 8 hours!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment