Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tyrone Does L.A. - Part I



Dear Laney,

Right before I left for the airport last Sunday, you stuffed Tyrone into my suitcase. I'm not sure if it was because you wanted me to have company on my trip, or if it was because you really enjoy stuffing one thing inside another, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you wanted me to have an excellent traveling companion.

Tyrone has been having a great time in L.A., and I have taken him along with me on all of my adventures.

First, I took him out for sushi in West Hollywood. As it turns out, he can put away a lot of raw fish for such a small moose.


Tyrone went for a dip at the hotel pool, though he needed some help to get out there on that floating chaise lounge. I thought it was nice of him and the rest of the crew at the shoot not to laugh at me when it turned out that the wading pool was about a foot deeper than I thought it was, and I had to walk around with wet pants most of the morning.


Between takes, Tyrone had his hair and make-up touched up by the stylist.


Finally ready for his close-up, Tyrone did some excellent posing with Andre. Though it was Tyrone's first modeling gig, Andre agreed that he has a lot of potential, especially in the men's underwear market.


Tonight, our friend Will took Tyrone out for fajitas at El Compadre on Sunset. Tyrone had a great time, of course, but we have a new one-margarita-only rule when it comes to this particular moose.


Thanks for sending me off with such a super-fun traveling companion. I can't wait to show you all of the things Tyrone and I will get into next.

Love (and miss you!)
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Love it. She chose the animal she knew would be able to handle all of the fun. She picked the one without pants.

    ReplyDelete