Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chris & Danae's Wedding


Hey y'all-

Here's the thing about the Morgan side of our family - we can put together a hell of an event. Led by Aunt Robyn, you can go from zero to Southern Living in three days with a minimal budget. But at the same time, you should expect a call to tell you you've been promoted to the head of the music committee. And you're now the florist. And also the photographer. But I wouldn't dare complain, because Robyn put MY wedding together, saving me oodles of dollars, so the least I could do was pay it forward. Also, when Robyn tells you you can do something, you start to believe it. So I googled Martha Stewart "How to make a bouquet" videos and looked at "Wedding Photography Tips" websites and tried to make the best of it.















I left Montgomery with a new aunt, 800+ pictures on my computer, and the ability to make a boutonniere. And how many people can say that at the end of their vacations?

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment