Thursday, October 4, 2012

Four Years Ago, Today


Dear Thor,

Happy Anniversary. 

Hard to believe this day happened 4 years, 20 months of pregnancy, 2 young'uns, 200 arguments, 5000 dirty diapers, 87 home improvements, 4 Montana winters, 900 toddler tantrums and 46 date nights ago:









I look at the people in these photos, and think, "Damn. They look so... young and well rested." I want to yell at the woman in this photo: "Go to the grocery store right now! By yourself! Just because you can!"

Thor - all jokes aside - thanks for changing my life for the better, and for making each day feel like an ideal honeymoon, vs. our real honeymoon, which we spent installing fiberglass insulation in our basement crawlspace. 

Love,
Brooke







1 comment:

  1. 1. This first photograph solidifies your southernness. No southern girl gets married without hot rollers and hairspray.

    2. I found the second photograph on theknot.com before I got married, and I am fairly sure it is pinned on Pinterest. I think this means you are extra famous.

    ReplyDelete