Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mom's Big Day


Hey y'all - 

Yesterday was my birthday. 36 feels the same as 35 blah blah blah. But because it was MY birthday and I'm a big-time grown up, it was all about ME and what I wanted to do, and didn't at all take into account what anyone else might enjoy, 'cause it's MY day. Mine, mine, mine. 

Now, on to all the pictures of us at Chuck E Cheese's:

Air Hockey
Dance Party game. We both got a failing score. Genetics are an awful thing sometimes - sorry.
"...And here's another thing about this car..."

Laney gets the wheel. Dad gets the gas pedal. The car goes into the wall.

The super motion voyage machine


Voyage buddies

Picking our prize - making every ticket count.

Kidding aside, I had a great time. I didn't embarrass myself on the free throw machine, and I got a great score in skee-ball and we all had pizza and played every driving game in the place, even when Laney wasn't tall enough to see the screen.

We won 42 tickets, which was just barely enough to score the hot pink striped pencil eraser that Laney had her eye on. Does she own a pencil? No.

Completely unrelated to my enjoyment of the afternoon:


Genius. Just genius.

Happy birthday to me!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment